Assistant Key Account Manager - Largest F&B Company
Our client is the world largest food and beverage company and dedicated to create and provide the best quality product to people around the globe. With sales channel in every major cities and over 400,000 employee around the world, the company is still in expansion and is now looking for an Assistant Key Account Manager to join their family.
You will be responsible for leading the key account management team and total business development with the objective of capitalizing business opportunities. As an Assistant Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Channel management within the retail modern trade channel
- Managing Key Accounts and ensure execution excellence across the sales and trade marketing function
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Reviewing key client feedback and bring out new idea to promote product
- Efficiently spend and monitor sales expense budget in order to maximum the profit
- Partnering with marketing department to evaluate and develop growth opportunities, maximize market share
- Monitoring market trend, competitor activity and formulate appropriate proposals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree and have 1 or more years of core key account management or business development experience in FMCG
- Candidate in any consumer FMCG product background is welcome
- You must have a proven track record of people management and leadership skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.