Assistant Key Account Manager - 34k / FMCG
- Fortune 500 FMCG MNC
- Stable business and up trending in 2021
- Career development and strong team culture
My client is a Fortune 500 FMCG multinational company. With more than 30,000 employees globally, they are the market leader within the industry. Looking to reinforce their business, they are now in search of an Assistant Key Account Manager. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Key Account Executive.
You will be designing and executing sales and marketing strategies for assigned key accounts. You will be building and maintaining business partnership to achieve business objectives. As an Assistant Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulating sales and marketing strategies for assigned key accounts with business objectives
- Developing and sustaining a healthy and professional partnership with channel customers
- Ensuring strategic alignment and customer satisfaction with assigned key customers
- Ensuring achievement of KPI and sales target through consistent account management
- Collaborating with marketing, supply chain, finance and other internal stake holders to ensure overall effectiveness of sales and marketing activities
- Conducting regular reports, analysis and market research to ensure company's competitiveness
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of key account management experience within the FMCG industry
- Open to candidate from both distributor or principle
- Proven track record of sales revenue achievements and customer satisfaction
- Proactive, detail minded with a good business sense
- Strong command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248329.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.