Assistant Key Account Manager
Our client is known for manufacturing and supplying premier sanitary ware products globally. Over the years, they have been expanding the business and building a strong recognition, successfully having over 6,000+ employees globally. They are now seeking an Assistant Key Account Manager to join their team.
As an Assistant Key Account Manager, your main purpose is to increase sales result in Hong Kong through Project & Specification Demand Generation. You are responsible for generation of project sales in different projects and specify the products in project and convert specification to order confirmation. Also, it is important for you to develop strong relationship with key accounts including developers, architect and designer.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' experience in building / construction
- Strong network with developers, archetichures and designers
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Sales-driven, detail-minded and independent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM221133.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.