Assistant IT Manager / IT Manager (Infrastructure)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$450000.00 - HK$580000.00 per annum|
- Build and maintain a good relationship with business users and constantly assess user feedback and make necessary improvements
- Able to handle regional or group IT infrastructure projects from transition to operation within APAC region
- Lead and plan local BU projects or tasks eg: office relocation or expansion, local applications maintenance or upgrade
- Act as backup for IT Manager/Assistant IT Manager to cover all assigned duties including, IT Governance, standardization, Network, Servers and other IT projects
Job Requirements :
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience
- Solid hands-on experience in Network Infrastructure, providing IT support related to MS system, Citrix, mobile MDM, Cisco devices and VMware
- Certification in ITIL, MCP, CCNA will be an advantage.
- Strong personality, with good communication, interpersonal skill, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Project, leadership & stakeholder management will be highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST