Assistant IT Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$500000.00 - HK$600000.00 per annum|
- Build and maintain a good relationship with business users and constantly assess user feedback and make necessary improvements.
- Provide L1 and L2 support including Desktop/WYSE/Laptop/monitor display/Printer/RSA token, Citrix, VMware, active directory, Ms Exchange administrations, Mobile device ( iPhone & IPAD , GOOD platform, Cisco VOIP & video conferencing system
- Able to handle regional or group IT projects from transition to operation within APAC region.
- Lead and plan local BU projects or tasks eg: office relocation or expansion, local applications maintenance or upgrade.
- Act as backup for regional IT manager to cover all assigned duties including, IT DR exercise, data centre management, local IT budget, team management, IT service review with business, APAC Service desk management.
Job Requirements :
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Solid hands-on experience in providing L1, L2 & VIP support related to MS system, Citrix, mobile MDM, Cisco devices and VMware.
- Certification in ITIL, MCP, CCNA will be an advantage.
- Regional exposure is required for this role.
- Strong customer orientation, with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Project, leadership & stakeholder management will be highly preferred.
- Preferred with IT disaster recovery and data centre management experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin is a MUST.