Assistant Internal Communication Manager - Regional
Our client is a well-known US public company within the healthcare industry. With more than 8000 employees globally, they are the market leader within the healthcare field. Looking to reinforce their organization's effectiveness, they are now in search of an Assistant Internal Communication Manager.
You would be responsible for developing internal communication program for the APAC region to strengthen company's effectiveness and sense of belonging. You will be developing publication material. As an Assistant Internal Communication Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop internal communication program for APAC region
- Create publication content and writing material for newsletter, internal campaign or intranet
- Organize and coordinating for internal stake holders meetings and activities
- Create new communication method to encourage employee's sense of belonging and productivity
- Support Senior Manager's communication strategy including content writing, digital communication, award programs and other administrative support
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of corporate communication experience
- Experience with internal communication or PR agency background will be an advantage
- Strong English and Chinese writing skills
- Independent, flexible, open-minded and good communication skills
- Strong command in verbal and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a must.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237327.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.