Assistant Internal Audit Manager, Property Developer
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is looking for a self-driven Assistant Internal Audit Manager.
Reporting to the Department Head, You will be responsible for designing and implementing operational audit and compliance project. You will need to identify risk areas and provide recommendations to senior management. Working closely with partners with business owners, your goal is to strengthen the control environment of the company through evaluating the process or control opportunities. You will need to participate in ad-hoc projects as required including investigations and the preparation of financial and enterprise-wide risk assessments, and the annual internal audit plan. You will need to review the audit methodology as well as to conduct audit testing to streamline the efficiency and effectiveness.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- External or internal audit experience for property developer/ property investment is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, able to work with different department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or email your resume or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.