Assistant Internal Audit Manager - Listed Company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is part of a leading infrastructure company. The company owns and is currently running multiple projects with close proximity to HK. They are currently looking for an Internal Audit Assistant Manager to further enhance its controls whilst mitigating operational and financial risk.
- Development and execution of audit plans for the company
- Execute fieldwork and provide insightful reports to the audit committee
- Manage internal business stakeholders and ensure that recommendations are implemented
- Lead investigations on ad hoc cases with recommendation of improvement
- Ad Hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in Audit, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Qualified Accountantor CIA
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to understand complex issues
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Occasional business travel needed - 20%
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #223534 in subject line.