Assistant Internal Audit Manager - Global Company
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$40000.00 - HK$50000.00 per month + bonuses|
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with businesses spanning from trading, retail, to FMCG industries. With over 70 years of operations experience, they have established a solid foundation for business growth. They have recently created a new position within their internal audit team to cope with business plans.
The successful applicant will be responsible for being the key person in HQ to handle internal audit related matters. The person will also communicate closely with business units across the group to drive changes to review current processes and identify/improve weaknesses. Occasional travelling (20% across Greater China) is also required.
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree in finance and accounting
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 3 years in a Big 4 environment and 4 years in commercial exposure
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Internal Audit Manager
- Knowledge in internal audit, control designs is a definite plus
- Good team player and excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
Contact Howard Sung on (852) 3103 4304 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HS 0045383.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.