Assistant Internal Audit Manager , Conglomerate
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client has a diverse portfolio. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Internal Audit Manager.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, You will be responsible for designing and implementing operational audit and compliance project. You will need to identify risk areas and provide recommendations to senior management. Working closely with partners with business owners, your goal is to strengthen the control environment of the company through evaluating process or control opportunities. You will need to participates in ad-hoc projects as required including investigations and the preparation of financial and enterprise-wide risk assessments, and the annual internal audit plan. You will need to develop and review the audit methodology, audit testing and work paper standards to streamline the efficiency and effectiveness.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in Big 4 and/or Auditing with 1-2 years of commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, able to work with different department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or email your resume or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.