Assistant IA Manager(Low Traveling)
Our client is a Hong Kong based company with a strong presence globally. With its ongoing business expansion, they are now recruiting an Assistant IA Manager to join their IA team.
Reporting to the IA Director, you will be conducting the internal audit within headquarter and subsidiaries companies to ensure internal control system is properly implemented. You will be responsible for reviewing and preparing the audit paper works to IA Director and Audit Committee. You will be involved in maintaining Corporate Governance and relevant compliance issues. You will be participating in workflow streamlining and business process improvements. You will be traveling to PRC for audit execution.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in finance, accounting or relevant discipline with professional qualification(HKICPA, ACCA, etc)
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience from Big 4 or other audit firms
- Corporate internal audit experience is highly preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A self-starter and a team player who can effectively communicate with all levels across the organization
Contact Stella Tsang- Li on (852)3103 4349 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number STL 42097
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.