Assistant FP&A Manager - Retail
A globally well-recognized European company in the beauty and cosmetics industry. Their APAC headquarters are based in Hong Kong overseeing the controlling, analytical and accounting processes. Due to rapid expansion, they are currently looking to hire into their analytical functions.
About the role
You will be the key finance team member to engage with sales and marketing team. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience with being a finance business partner with the ability to influence and add value within the various brands and product lines assigned to.
- Work closely with the FP&A Manager and sales team to monitor brand performance
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports with margin and revenue analysis
- Work closely to monitor and discuss margins and performance by line and SKU
- Budgeting, forecasting and analytics
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Business partnering experience with marketing or senior level management is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with overseas sales teams
The client offers a competitive remuneration package as well an attractive annual leave system. Interested parties please apply below.