Assistant Finance Manager, up to 40k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is an established trust company in HK with a diversified investment portfolio such as real estate, agriculture and other investments around the globe. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as an Assistant Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Supervise the daily accounting operations
- Responsible for the month-end closing and preparing financial and management reporting package
- Perform treasury management such as monitoring the cash flow, bank reconciliations and liaise with bankers for bank loans and accounts opening
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and other ad hoc. duties such as system enhancement project
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- A professional accounting qualification (i.e. HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA) is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with audit background
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.