Assistant Finance Manager (Professional Services)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and renowned company in the Professional Services industry. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Assistant Finance Manager, to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Business Planning, analysis for management business review anddecision making.
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results
- Full sets of accounts for Hong Kong and 2 other APAC emtites
- Act as a business partner to the team to implement improved processes to increase company's efficiency & profitability
- Prepare monthly management reports for APAC rgions
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 8-10 years of experience with preferably in the Services industry
- Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.