Assistant Finance Manager | Listed Pharmaceutical Firm
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$50000.00 per annum|
A distinguished pharmaceutical and medical company with a diverse array of products in various niches. In Asia, the company has experienced rapid growth over the years through market development. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for a talented Assistant Finance Manager to join their team with upside potential into management.
- Handle group consolidation adjustments and maintain proper control of consolidation journal entries for month end close group consolidation
- Prepare analytical review on subsidiaries' financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis, flash and dashboards
- Work extensively with the different functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement within financial processes and to lead on the implementation of required changes.
- Assist in special projects and initiatives, e.g. process improvement, system development, budget modelling, policies and procedures set.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in listed companies preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill