Assistant Finance Manager - Brokerage firm
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Brokerage firm
- Convenient Location
- FRR returns experience required
Our client is a well-established Brokerage firm with strong business growth. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join the finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for month-end closing and preparation of monthly financial reports and analysis
- Prepare timely Financial Resources Returns (FRR) including Type 1,4,9
- Handle daily client money segregation and reconciliations
- Ensure the compliance of the accounting records
- Liaise with external auditors for the annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience gained in Financial Services industry
- Solid experience in preparing FRR returns (Type 1, 4,9)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic, willing to do and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.