Assistant Finance Manager (Big 4 exposure is preferred)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a sizable company with a strong global presence. To meet with their expanding business, they are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Ensure month-end closing for group offices
- maintain quarterly, interim and yearly accounts closings for regional offices
- To continuously refine accounting procedures and guidelines to strengthen internal and financial control of the Group's regional offices
- To conduct Ad-hoc Financial Control Review of the Group's regional offices
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting
- CPA qualification is a MUST
- 4 years' or above work experience in accounting, experience in Big 4 will be a huge advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal, organization and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, driven, able to work independently
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Proficient in SAP is preferable
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.