Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Our client is a US retailer which is close to luxury. They have more than 400 stores all over the world. With their APAC business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst to support their Financial Planning & Analysis function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible to facilitate multiple business partners in decision support, business analysis and financial planning including budgeting and forecasting. You will perform monthly operating expenses review and variance analyses for the region. You will also provide financial reporting and analysis by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information and reporting and analytical support for operational and strategic initiatives. Additionally, you will participate in ad-hoc activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance, with ACCA / HKICPA qualification
- 3 - 5 years working experience with at least 2 years big 4 audit handling FMCG/retail clients
- Regional exposure is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, hands-on and able to multi-task
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.