Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is a renowned trading company with a strong presence worldwide. With their business expanding in the Greater China, they are looking for a high calibre individual to join their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the financial reporting for the Greater China and APAC regions. You will mainly handle month end closing and prepare management reporting packages. You will prepare month end closing and reports for analysis. You will support the internal control of PRC and APAC subsidiaries including streamlining of process and compliance review.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in financial planning and analysis, business analysis, or auditing
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience in PRC and external audit is highly preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.