Assistant Finance Manager
Our client is an US-listed Fortune 500 company that specializes in the distribution of a wide variety of products and value-added services. With their APAC business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager to support their Financial Reporting function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for preparing monthly and yearly consolidated financial statements, internal reports and relevant analysis. You will handle full-set of accounts independently and manage day-to-day controlling of accounting systems to ensure the completion of timely and accurate financial reports covering Asia Pacific. You will also liaise with external auditors to handle audit matters. Additionally, you will participate in system enhancement projects and other ad-hoc activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Degree holder and Big4 qualified accountants
- Minimum 5 years of relevance experience gained in Big 4 or US listed MNC
- Solid knowledge in US GAAP, SOX and SAP
- Prior exposure to Shared Service Centre environment and strong project management is an advantage
- Excellent English and Chinese
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.