Assistant Event Manager, Financial Services
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a focus on pension products. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an event professional to join their event management team.
Reporting to Team Leader, you will be participated in the the conceptualization, planning and production, execution of organizing and launching a variety of events, including but not limited to Corporate Luncheons, Dinners, Seminars etc. for Corporate Clients, Business Partners, Brokers and Agents. You will be involved in all aspects of the end-to-end process, preparing marketing materials and corporate premiums, coordinating with internal parties and external vendors to facilitate logistics, and actively generate new ideas and creative solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Event Management and/or Marketing Communications
- Experience gained within Banking, Insurance and/or Financial Services business is highly preferred
- Event agency candidates with experience serving Banking and FS clients will also be considered
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced environment, cope with changes and handle tight deadlines
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 231028.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only