Assistant Event Manager, B2C
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an exclusive retailer of luxury car brands in Hong Kong and Macau. It is expanding its presence in the markets across the globe and now have over 30 car outlets, 10 showrooms and over 4000 staff.
As an Assistant Event Manager, you are responsible to plan, develop and execute in-house customer events in the car showrooms. You will be developing strategic partnership, organizing co-brand events to promote the company and the car brands. Also, you will be implementing advertising plan and work closely with the team for brand project.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Event Management, Communication or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of event marketing experience
- Solid experience in event management, campaign creation, execution and communication
- Understanding of trends in digital marketing and social media and their effective execution
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM228536.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.