Assistant Digital Marketing Manager (Tourism)
Our client is known as one of the world's best organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be working closely with media agencies to develop effective digital platform and manage global search marketing campaigns. Also, you will monitor web tracking application and provide reviews of the campaigns. Moreover, to identify trends and insights to optimize media spend and performance, as well as to support other teams to facilitate digital promotions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Marketing, Communication or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience with digital marketing and advertising fields
- Proficiency in web tracking tools, ad management platforms
- Knowledge in Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a must
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM230891.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.