Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG Group, Regional
Our client is a FMCG Group with strong sales network across the APAC region. To cope with their growing demand and expanding product portfolio, my client is now looking for a creative and dynamic teammate to join them as an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager.
As an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing acute and strategic marketing strategy to enhance brand awareness and thus the revenue of the business. Along side with you other teammates, you will have to ensure marketing program implementation and execution are delivered with the best results. Regular ad hoc market research and analysis will be conduct in order to keep up with latest market trend and competitor activities. At last you will also be working closely with different external parties including agencies and vendors during planning process and will as well be the lead of various projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree educated in ecommerce, Marketing, information system or related disciplines;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creative and result-oriented
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines concurrently; effective use of time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient English and Mandarin
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.