Assistant Corporate Communications Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a reputable building service provider. A newly created Corporate Communications Assistant Manager has arisen to support the growing business. Reporting to the department head, you will
- Assist in planning of corporate communications and corporate social responsibility strategies, and independently execute and monitor those campaigns through public relations, event management, advertising and sponsorship
- Assist to ensure the consistency of the Corporate Identity of the Group
- Copywriting and editing of publications, press release, speech, etc.
- Coordinate the production of marketing communications collaterals, including advertising, publications, eDM, corporate premiums, etc. for the Group and business units
- Assist in issue management as required
- Establish a close relationship with media
- Provide marketing and PR advice and service to the business units
- Other administrative and ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Translation or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in corporate communications in sizable companies.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Experience in newsletter production and issue management is preferred.
- Experience in media publicity and organizing corporate social responsibility event would be an added advantage.
- Detail-minded, independent, well-organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242786.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.