Assistant Claims Manager, up to 35k
Excellent career path
Our client is a global insurance firm specialising in medical and life insurance. Due to expansion in HK, they are now looking for an Assistant Claims Manager to lead the team.
Reporting to Head of operations, you are expected to lead and supervise a small team for the daily operations of the claims department. You will need to provide training/coaching to the team as well as assess the team's performance to improve the efficiency. In addition, you will also require to handling enquiries and resolve complaints from customers, intermediaries, other insurance regulatory bodies and internal staff. As an Assistant Claims Manager, you will also be responsible for process streamlining, setting KPI for the team as well as other ad hoc. duties.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder, preferably with IIQE paper 1 and 2
- Around 5 years of relevant claims experience with solid managerial experience
- Self-motivated driven, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.