Assistant Buyer - Fashion/Apparel MNC
Our client is a top tier MNC with wide range of business. With more than 100000 employees under its corporate umbrella, they strongly value human asset and provides strong foundation for talents to sprout and grow. They are now looking for an Assistant Buyer to enhance their thriving Fashion and Apparel business.
You will be responsible for supporting and managing the buying function to maximize brand's profit. You will be coordinating with retail of major Fashion and Apparel brands to improve current business. As an Assistant Buyer, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing buying strategies to tackle gross profit or turnover target
- Managing the OTB for major fashion and Apparel brand around sales targets
- Introducing and researching possible/potential product or brands with thorough market research
- Buying related and suitable products for retail chains to encourage further business growth
- Maintaining and managing stock holdings level through price change, RGG, shipment planning and replenishment etc
- Supervising stores' demand and needs with efficient allocation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business administration, design or other related disciplines
- 2 years of buying experience for apparel or footwear brands; experience in stock level management
- Independent with sharp business sense and organized with good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230181.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.