Assistant Business Analyst Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a multinational company with gigantic CRM big data and a strong business intelligence team.
A new Assistant Business Analyst Manager role has arised from within the 5-member business intelligence team reporting to the Manager
As an Assistant Business Analyst Manager, it is important for you to implement the data analytic strategy and lead the analytics projects for business strategy formulation, business performance review, marketing planning, and customer experience enhancement. Also, to drive the design and development of data mining models for customer analysis, online and offline marketing campaign performance review, product and services development. Moreover, to develop data visualization to identify business insight and drive various digital and innovation related analytics.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience in business analytics, data mining model development, including segmentation models and other predictive models. Experience in analytics of large data is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience of Python, R, SAS, SAS-EG, SAS-EM and SQL. High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of CRM practices and experience of CRM implementation is a plus.
- Experience in applying data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI; and digital analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, is an advantage.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM229451.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.