Assistant Business Development Manager
Our client is a well-known company that specialised in building materials including kitchen, sanitary ware and home appliances. The company's customer orientated services range from product development to OEM manufacturing, procurement, sourcing and kitchen and bath concept design.
As an Assistant Business Development Manager, you are responsible for leading the team to deliver total sales solution to clients, analyse and plan the outcome in achieving sales target and business growth. Also, to understand the customer's need and serving property projects. It is important for you to focus on wholesale and product sales, develop a good network and contacts in the project market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' experience in building / construction/ interior field\
- Experience in sanitary ware industry is highly preferred
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Sales-driven, detail-minded and independent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Development Executive
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM221995.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.