Assistant Business Development Manager - Health & Lifestyle
Our client is an International Health and Lifestyle Group based in Europe with more than 1500 employee across the globe. Their one of a kind innovative product portfolio has been in the market for over 30 years and has successfully gain a reputable brand image and a loyal customer base. To expand and sustain their growth within their Asia market, the company is now looking for an Assistant Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team.
As an Assistant Business Development Manager, you will be working closely and expose to high profile client from various industry including and not limit to Hotel, Clubhouse, Property Developer etc. With great flexibility, you are open to explore different sales opportunity through your own personal network or any business development activities. Supported by your teammates, you are also responsible to maintain a good relationship with your key client and prospects accounts.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- University graduate in any discipline
- 2-3 years B2B sales exposure, candidate experienced and passionate in hotel industry with strong network will be an advantage
- Great fluency on both spoken and written English
- Detail minded, dedicated and determined to work around obstacles to get things done.
- Positive, goal getting, self-motivated and outgoing candidate that are looking for a flexible and creative environment
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.