Assistant Business Analytic/Project Manager- Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the established global banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for an Assistant Business Analytics/ Project Manager to join their business planning and management team. The right candidate will work on digital projects and support the projects for the front line. Besides, they also need to work on reporting and some migration projects using SQL/ VBA. S/he needs to communicate with different users/ stakeholders, gather requirements, work on documentation and specifications, provide solutions and work on UAT. Importantly, they have to enhance operational efficiencies by reviewing the processes, policies, and strategies, identify streaming opportunities and enhancement needs to cope with business changes. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 2 years+' working experience in project management/ business analysis experience with full project lifecycle.
- Solid experience in going through the whole SDLC, communicate with different stakeholders and design solutions.
- Good knowledge in VBA/SQL is a must, and knowledge in SAS is a plus.
- Previous experience working with financial institutions/banking industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.