Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Cosmetic and Health Product
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the world most well renowned Cosmetic and Health Product Group with recorded worldwide revenues of more than 12 million USD. Started in the APAC region, you can now access to their wide range of product in almost every corner in the world. Hong Kong being one of their key Asia hub is currently on going an aggressive expansion project, to cater with their new development, the company is now looking for a dynamic candidate to join their team as Assistant Brand Manager.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will be responsible to plan and execute brand building strategies and promotion plans to drive market shares & achieve sales target for the assigned brands. As an Assistant Brand Manager your other responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and managing brand market share, P&L and annual budget process
- Designing and driving marketing strategies alongside other sales and marketing function including the trade marketing department
- Conduct ad hoc market research and data analysis through external support such as Nielsen data
- Liaise with agencies & production house for advertisement production
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to market trend
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Graduate in related principle
- Minimum 3-4 years of Customer and/or Marketing experience in FMCG product, candidate will personal care product experience will be a big plus.
- Self-motivated, independent, analytical, proactive, outgoing, & independent
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good stakeholder management and presentation skills
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.