Assistant Brand Manager - well renowned MNC FMCG Principle
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the Largest MNC FMCG Principle with a wide product portfolio and a reputable brand imagine. With Sales channel and connection spread across the continent, our client is able to earn a strong market share in the competitive market. To kick start with their 2019 expansion plan, our client is now in search for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible to plan and execute brand building strategies and promotion plans to drive market shares & achieve sales target for the assigned brands. As an Assistant Brand Manager your other responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and managing brand market share, P&L and annual budget process
- Developing marketing strategy and launching multiple campaigns for different product lines to build further brand positioning
- Analysing and reviewing market research data and working on action plan accordingly
- Liaise with agencies & production house for advertisement production
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and ensure optimization of marketing tools & projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree and have 3 or more years' experience in brand marketing within FMCG sector.
- Experience with personal care/ consumer health/ household product category is an advantage.
- You must have outstanding interpersonal skills and strong sense of business ownership.
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.