Assistant Brand Manager - MNC FMCG
Our client is one of the Largest Multinational FMCG Group in the world. With their wide range of product portfolio and resourceful marketing budget, the company has successfully earned and sustain their position as one of the titans in the industry. To cope with their growing demand and expansion, the company is now in search for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you are responsible for analysing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights, take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to market trend, you will also be responsible for translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Graduate in related principle
- Minimum 3-4 years of Customer and/or Marketing experience in FMCG or F&B product, candidate will less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.