Assistant Brand Manager - MNC
Our client is an international FMCG company with a wide range product portfolio. With a constantly expanding business, the company recorded more than 20 billion US dollars in net sales annually. To sustain its current expansion and brand image, the company is now in search of an Assistant Brand Manager to join their team. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to maintain and further develop key brands' image. Along with teammates and external parties, you will act as campaign leader in different promotional campaigns. As an Assistant Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing brand building and marketing strategies along with other internal parties such as trade marketing department
- Managing and Monitoring P&L, annual budget and brand market share
- Taking brand ownership and conducting strategies accordingly
- Analysing market data with external support such as Nielsen Data to reinforce strategies with market trend report and conduct market forecast
- Collaborating with external parties such as production house and agencies for advertisement
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of Product or Brand Marketing experience in FMCG company; candidate with personal care / health care goods experience will be an advantage
- Positive, result oriented, independent, outgoing with good communication and stake management skills; exposure with Nielsen Data is a must
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229758.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.