Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Personal Care
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a Leading FMCG Personal Care company under a Europe listed mother company with more than 40,000 employees. With an extensive product line including personal care and household product, the company is a leading player in Asia. With consistently positive results in business, they are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to lead brand marketing strategy for a renowned brand.
You will be responsible to formulate product concept development and driving brand innovation projects. As an Assistant Brand Manager your other responsibilities will include:
- Creating brand proposition base on consumer insight and driving brand communication strategy in Hong Kong
- Utilize third-party data such as Nielsen data and create according strategic marketing plan
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to supervise marketing operations and ensure optimization of marketing tools & projects
- Monitoring and managing brand market share, P&L and annual budget process
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- You must hold a university degree and have 3 or more years' experience in brand marketing within FMCG sector.
- Experience with personal care/ consumer health/ household product category is an advantage. You are required to have strong track record of project management experience.
- You must have outstanding interpersonal skills and strong sense of business ownership.
- Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.