Assistant Accounting Manager - Manufacturing
Our client is a well-established company in the manufacturing sector. With their business expanding quickly, they are recruiting for an Assistant Accounting Manager to manage their accounting operations.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the account team and ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Assist in interim reviews and annual audits, and the production of interim and annual reports, in compliance with HKFRS and Main Board Listing Rules
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree or above in Accounting or Finance or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Accounting
- Experience in manufacturing business / MNC is preferred
- Sound knowledge in excel and ERP is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, able to work under pressure
- Previous experience in External Audit is definitely an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available will be an added advantage
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.