Assistant Accounting Manager - AR/ AP
Our client is a well-established and renowned company in the manufacturing and retail industry. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Assistant Accounting Manager join their team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and supervising the AR team
- Responsible for daily AR operation, including invoicing, AR aging, debt collection etc
- Assists on month-end closing and schedules, checking on journal entries
- Responsible for following up collection of accounts receivables, resolving any overdue accounts
- Analyzes accounts receivables workflow efficiencies
- Monitors credit control
- Ad hoc finance projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 6-8 years of experience with preferably in the Manufacturing, retail, wholesale or FMCG industry
- Good team leading experiences and good people management skills
- Experiences in SAP usage is highly preferred
- Responsible and mature candidate who strives for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.