Assistant Accountant, Wan Chai, Start Immediate
My client is an industry leader with global presence. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to handle Accounts Receivable. The ideal candidate should be fast-paced and energetic.
- Handle Accounts Receivable functions for the region
- Handle all Accounts Receivable related tasks, including billing, issuing debit notes and preparing receipt vouchers in a timely manner
- Prepare AR Ageing reports
- Maintenance of detailed Accounts Receivable status for clients
- Ensure timely completion of month-end closing
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Degree or diploma holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 1 years' Accounting experiences
- Solid experience in Excel is a must
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only