Assistant Accountant - Urgent Hiring
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Private Equity
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Dynamic working environment
Our client is a US Private Equity firm with AUM around USD 20 billions and diversified business portfolio. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for a new headcount to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for full set of accounts and financial statements. In addition, you will handle month-end closing and financial reports including expense report, cash flow report and cost analysis. As an Assistant Accountant, you will also handle ad hoc. duties such as liaising with external auditors for annual audit and tax filing.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Around 2 years of relevant experience in Accounting/Auditing
- Open to straight audit candidates
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.