Assistant Accountant, UK law firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$288000 - HK$312000 per annum|
Our client is a well-established international lawl firm. They are looking for a self-driven Assistant Accountant to join their regional finance team based in Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to join this business and learn from a well-established organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will assist in month-end closing for offices in APAC, duties such as month-end journal entries, inter-company transaction processing, bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation. You will need to monitor cash flow and handle treasury function. You will be assisting the Finance Manager for annual tax income filling as well as liaising with external auditors and prepare audit schedule.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in professional firm, MNC or sizeable organisation
- Detail oriented, independent and adaptive to culture and working environment
- Good command in spoken and written English
- High level of proficiency in Excel
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number 213777
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk