Assistant Accountant / Accountant - Urgent hiring
- Well-established Investment Group
- Work-life balance
- Vast amount of exposure
Our client is a well-established investment firm with diversified investments across the globe. In order to cope with continuous business growth, they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant/ Accountant to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform the below but not limited to:
- Responsible for daily accounting operations including AP/AR
- Perform bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Assist in month-end closing and preparing monthly management reports and financial analysis
- Ensure the compliance of the accounting records
- Liaise with external auditors for the annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Audit candidates are welcomed
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Stable, matured and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.