Assistant Accountant / Accountant - Private Equity
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Global Private Equity Firm
- Work-life balance
- Excellent career path
Our client is a well-established private equity firm with global operations across US, Europe and APAC. With continuous company growth, some exciting opportunities are created in the finance team and they are now looking for both Assistant Accountant and Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to assist in the below but not limited to
- Responsible for the daily accounting operations
- Conduct bank reconciliations and monitor the cash flow movements
- Assist in month-end closing
- Prepare payments for capital calls, distributions and expenses as well as maintain the fund administration system
- Liaise with fund managers and investors for fund-related matters such as drawdown and distribution
- Perform ad hoc. tasks such as liaising with external auditors for annual audit
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with recognized accounting qualifactions
- Around 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- A good team player, and a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.