Assistant Accountant/ Accountant - Asset Management
- Work-life balance
- Excellent career path
- Big4 auditor welcomed
Our client is a global asset management firm with AUM around USD 8billions. With continuous company growth, some exciting opportunities are created in the finance team and they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant / Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to assist in the below but not limited to
- Assist in month-end closing including preparing month-end schedules, journal entries, variance analysis and aging analysis
- Handle full sets of accounts including AP/AR/GL
- Perform bank reconciliations and monitor the cash flow movements
- Conduct inter-company invoices issuance and settlement
- Perform ad hoc. tasks such as liaising with external auditors for annual audit
To qualify, individuals must possess:
University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with recognised accounting qualifications
- Over 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- A good team player, and a positive attitude
- Big4 auditors are welcomed
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.