Assistant Accountant (Renewable contract) - Urgent Hire
My client is a global professional service company. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant (contract) to handle Accounts Payable to support the Hong Kong regional office.
- Handle Accounts Payable
- Prepare regular and ad hoc financial reports and analysis for group reporting
- Assist in preparing the consolidated financial package for statutory reporting and management review
- Fully responsible for data entry and data integrity of the Accounting System
- Work as a team with other colleagues in other business units and departments to ensure timely delivery of accounting services
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years' Accounting experiences
- Solid experience in Excel is a must
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
What they offer
- Fast paced environment
- Renewable contract
- MNC environment
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only