Assistant Accountant (Management Reporting)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a global lifestyle goods company headquartered in Europe with regional hub in HK. The company is famous for their strong brand positioning with business presence over 80 countries. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for an Assistant Accountant within their Management Reporting Team.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget, monthly forecast, financial reports, and financial analysis for the business unit
- Review monthly financials, perform variance analysis on Sales, expenses, P&L, and Cash Flow including inventories and Capex.
- Enhance and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems.
- Review accounting vouchers prepared by subordinates
- Responsible for daily operation of accounting department, including payments and receipts arrangement, vouchers input, invoice checking etc,
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in listed companies preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Office suit
- Self-starter with passion to pursue for highest standards