Assistant Accountant, HK listed E-commerce
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a fast growing Hong Kong Listed E-commerce company with operational offices around the world. This is a new headcount and would like a self-driven Assistant Accountant to join their finance team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for full set of accounts for regional entities including accounts receivable and accounts payable settlements such as issuing invoices and follow up overdue AR and review ageing reports, preparing vouchers and payment arrangements as well as accounting functions such as bank reconciliation and data entry. You will also need to assist in month-end closing and audit works and handle monthly B/S schedules preparation and follow up. You would also need to handle any ad-hoc projects if required.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Qualified or Student member of CPA qualification preferred
- With at least 3 years accounting experience
- Mature, independent with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using accounting software & MS Office
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Immediate available would be an advantage
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or email your resume or click APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.