Assistant accountant - billings (5 day work, work life balance)
Assistant accountant- billings
- International professional firm
- Stable working environment
- MNC Culture
Our client is a leading international professional firm, providing legal advice to major business all over the globe. With their global business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting an assistant accountant to support their Billing function.
Reporting to the Billing Supervisor, your duties will include monitoring billing profiles, processing and verifying billing data and monthly invoices, handling billing inquiries and performing ad-hoc assignments as necessary.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree or diploma in Accounting Degree or related discipline
- 1-2 years' related experience, preferably in professional services or consultancy from
- Ability to work under time pressure and independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click in APPLY NOW button.
For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.