Assistant Accountant - Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$13000 - HK$18000 per annum|
Our client is a European headquartered retailer with a strong reputation worldwide. To cope with their rapid business expansion, they are now recruiting for an Assistant Accountant in their Shared Services Centre to assist with their Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will mainly responsible for handling accounts payable functions, including the preparation of vouchers, cheques, and data entry. You will remit payment of invoices in an accurate manner and assist with the bi-weekly payment run. You will also assist with Accounts Receivables functions, including collection of debts and invoicing.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of experience in relation to Accounts Payables or Accounts Receivables
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese with a willing-to-learn attitude
- Fresh graduates are highly welcomed
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Accounts Clerk
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY45121. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.