|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$20000.00 - HK$24000.00 per month|
Our client is a reputable brand with a long history of development representing a unique lifestyle. With its ever-growing business in Europe and North America, it is actively expanding in Asia and looking for an Accounting Assistant to cope with the growing business in the region.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will perform all accounting related duties and deal with a large volume of transactions on a daily basis. You will be involved in the shared services team responsible for account payable and receivable function including all intercompany and intracompany invoice entry and reconciliation. Handle general ledger activities and process vendor invoices with a tight deadline and assist in month end and year end closing. You will also participate in balance sheet analysis on P&L result vs forecast.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Student member of CPA or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- At least 6 years of accounting experience, especially Shared Service Centre, in MNCs
- Experience in retail industry will be highly desired
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- High level of initiative, excellent communications skills to liaise with different levels of staff, and can-do attitude to solve problems independently
Please contact Janet Chan at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JC45559. For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.